Asmary Field Services Company, incorporated in 2005, investing by a team of specialists and enthusiastic founders; activating in oil and gas and related industries. The Company knows as the first Iranian private Well Logging Service Company in the territory of IR Iran; firmly believes to potential and capabilities within the country to offer more qualitative Well Logging Services.
Asmary Field Services Company, as the first private and pioneer company; has the proven records of accomplishment of doing excellent performances in a variety of engineering and technical fields. That is why –today–, Asmary is a proof of progressing and motivation in the oil industry. The precious achievements are the reasons that – Asmary– could be considering as the best exemplary company during the recent decade, in seizing the opportunities and turning immediately them into the progressing and achievements.
Asmary Field Services Company offers a complete Package of upstream services:
CASED-HOLE WIRE LINE LOGGING SERVICES:
• Production Logging Test and Pulsed Neutron Neutron Services with Interpretation
• Market-leading Technology for Perforating both Through Tubing and Casing Guns
• Casing and Tubing Electromagnetic Defects, Thickness and Inspection Tool
• Eight Segment and Dual Receiver Cement Bond Log combined with RB Sensor
• Through Tubing Permanent and Retrievable Plugs, Bridge Plug, Dump Bailers
• Pipe Recovery, Down Hole Camera and other Auxiliary Services
• Ultrasonic Casing Scanning and Sonic Noise tool
• Ultrasonic & Thermal Asphaltenes Removal Solutions
• Continues North Seeking Orientation and Gyro Services
OPEN-HOLE WIRE LINE LOGGING SERVICES:
• Conventional Open Hole Full Suit Services and Slim Open Hole Full Suit Services
• Litho-Density and Micro-Spherically Focused, High Definition Sonic Logging
• Compensated Neutron Logging, Natural Gamma Ray Spectroscopy Logging
• Side Wall Coring, Inclinations Logging, Four-Arm Caliper and Auxiliary Logging Tools
• Enhanced Formation Tester, High Resolution Imager and Oil Base Mud Imager
• X-tended Range Micro Imager and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Tool
• Compressional, Stonely, and Slow and Fast Shear measurements
• High Resolution Cement and Casing Evaluation Images
• Directional Drilling, Motors, MWD, LWD, TLC
DOWN HOLE PUMPS AND MONITORING:
• ESP (Electrical Submersible Pump) and SRP (Sucker Rod Pump)
• Down Hole Permanent Monitoring and Control Systems
• Engineering and Consulting Services
• Special Accessories Manufacturing for Oil & Gas Industry
DOWN HOLE AND SURFACE TESTING:
• SlickLine Services, Memory Gauges and Well Test Interpretation
• MPFM (MultiPhase Flow Metering) Services
• DST (Drill Stem Testing)
BIT & COMPLETION STRING SERVICES:
• PDC Bits Manufacturing and Repair Services
• Completion String, Drill String and Sidetracking Tools and Services
• Sand Control, Flex Patch and Well Abandonment Services
• Remedial Solutions
LABORATORY TESTS FOR RESERVOIR FLUID & ROCK:
• Geological, Geochemical Analysis Services
• Special and Routine Core Analysis Services ( SCAL & RCAL )
• PVT and Asphaltene Analysis Services
• Special Solutions for Asphaltene Removal (Chemical & Ultrasonic Methods)
Advance Geolog Course Report-ICOFC-HOMAI
Regarding its policy for doing field study projects and presenting training courses, Asmary Field Services Co. had Two Advanced Petrophyics Logs Interpretation using GEOLOG Software course for ICOFC’s managers and engineers.
Geomechanic Course Report
Regarding its policy for doing field study projects and presenting training courses, Asmary Field Services Co. had a Geomechanic and well satbility training course for ICOFC’s managers and engineers.
ASMARI-HOMAI RC Course-Chadegan 2016
Asmary-HOMAI technical team as part of its continuous striving to develop local oil and gas industry, held the Reservoir Characterization course for a team of NISOC experts from variety of expertise’s ranging from petrophysics to production engineering.
21st International Oil, Gas, Refining and Petrochemical Exhibition was held from 5th to 8th May 2016
21st International Oil, Gas, Refining and Petrochemical Exhibition was held from 5th to 8th May 2016. This year, there was a significant increase in number of participants and more than 1800 Iranian companies and 29 countries were attended in the exhibition.
Address: #4, No2, 1st Golha, Dadman blvd, Shahrak-E Gharb, Tehran, Iran.
• Asmary Field Services Company
• Homai Asia Kish Drilling Services Company
• GI Technologies
• Petro Tajheez Asmary Company
• Payaphase Service Company
• Exxon Industries Development
• Petro Makhzan Kav Company